Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: where do i get the clear hair ties for dolls?

  1. #1
    Dancin'4'AG
    Guest Dancin'4'AG's Avatar

    Question

    u know, the ones that are elasticy, the ones AG uses to tie of the dolls hair most of the time. i need these! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I got mine in the regular hair care section at Wal Mart. They should be near the rest of the ponytail holders and rubber bands.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CVS or any pharmacy.
    You can use the ones you find where the hair barrettes are (they come in a box of amillion for a couple $$) or the ones for braces (more expensive, but a bit thicker)
    I have been using the ones from the ponytail holder section and they work great. They come in clear and in multicolor boxes, and don't snag the hair because they are silicone.

    Ana [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Stephanie31802's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 16th, 2004
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I see them all the time at dollar stores.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DaisyDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2005
    Posts
    646
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They have them at any store that sells hair accesories, and they come in other colors too. I like to use the clear ones with my dolls' hands if they need to be holding something.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MollyMolly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 12th, 2005
    Posts
    236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by henna1:
    or the ones for braces (more expensive, but a bit thicker)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok I just tried that on my Molly and It didn't work out to well. I recomend the clear ones more.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got mine at the $1 store and they work great!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got mine at the Dollar store. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •